Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Going's on...broke

We had pretty good weekend. We went to a grand opening of a fire station in West Sac., the Railroad Museum in old Sac and swimming at Peter's friends house. Our neighbors to the left of us, who have a 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl, went as well, except to swim at our friends house. We took Jared, Andrew and Heather too. It was a long day and Aiden was in heaven with the trains. I certainly don't want to lose the house. We are becoming quite friendly with ourneighbors and Aiden has made some great friends with the kids on our street.

We are broke. Peter paid too much on the credit cards and didn't leave money left for living expenses so we are going to have to borrow from my dad. He has lined up jobs on the side but we won't see any money from that for a while. I offered to work and may need to depending on what the Mortgage guy finds out for us supposedly this week. I am now going to be more active in the bill paying, finance dept. because I do not trust Peter's judgement any longer. It was him that got is in this whole F'n mess in the first place, although he wouldn't agree.

Today I started the South Beach diet. I like my bigger boobs, but I hate my bigger gut and butt. So I am going to give it a whirl. The first two weeks are the hardest so we'll see how disciplined I can be

2 comments:

CaliGirl said...

keep your head up girlie...things will work out hopefully with you taking over (or helping out) with the bill paying.

diet? you look great and im sure peter thinks so too. :p~

hugs :)

Reg said...

I hate my jelly belly. Even Aiden says mommy you have a fat belly and then giggles it. I just want to lose about 10 lbs is all. I have been biking every day to lose and tone up. Since it was pms week I had to eat carbs in a bad way. I had no fuel for my muscles. So when I start feeling better I will tighten back on the SB eating. I want to feel and look healthy ya know. I always feels sluggish and I am tired of it. Blah!!! I swear I am premenopausal~~~ ewwwwww!