Saturday, July 21, 2007

feel like crying

It is not looking good for us to keep our house. We are working with a mortgage broker who is trying a pecial program thru freddie mac or fannie mae, one of those any way, for people like us that owe more than our house is worth. So far they have rejected each of our loan requests and after this last one money will come out of our pocket. I told Peter let's keep trying. Neither of us want to give up our home. Sure there are nicer ones out these days, even bigger ones that we can afford but we love our house, our neighbors and besides we have spent thousands of dollars on this home and property to make it the way we like it. In order to get out from under it we would have to buy a new home and well you fill in the blanks. I went looking this week over by the water park. There are some beautiful, upscale homes with in walking distance to the water park. 2 stories which Aiden loves and a second master suite on the ground floor for my dad if something should ever happen to Monti. It is nice Peter is open to taking care of my dad like that. Our current home doesn't have an extra bedroom large enought to accomodate my dad with an attached bathroom, like the ones I visited this week. So maybe it would be a godd thing. All I know is I am trying o stay open and positive because this has to be happening for a reason. In the long run it has to be in our best interest. If we move it had better be a good enough home for us to retire in because that will be our last shot!!!

2 comments:

Reg said...

By the way I at an entire chocolate bar and a half and tons of those mini reeses cups, full sugar yogurt, pudding, bread, HA with my diet this week I am on my period and fatigued in a really bad way. I don't know what to do about my periods any more. The week before and the week of I am so fatigued I can hardly walk. I bleed way too much to be normal too.

CaliGirl said...

im so sorry you have to deal with this. im sure things will work out for you and peter even if you do have to move. like you said you might find smething even better for less then what you have now. my fingers are crossed for you no matter what you guys decide.

as for the periods....get some iron pills. sounds like you are anemiac from the blood loss. and i know you dont have insurance right now but if they keep up heavy for much longer you really should see the doctor...could be a sign of something else going on.

big hugs to you girlie...you are in my thoughts