Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Have a Happy 4th Folks

We are just doing a small BBQ at our house with my dad, his gf, and her grandson. We are coordinating fire works with our neighbors, who will be home too.

I sure hope we can keep our house. We love where we live and our neighbors are great. We are going to start doing things together with the neighbors to the left of us. We are taking the kids to a grand opening of a firestation in West Sac, then to the train station and then over to Peter's friends house to swim. His friend Sam, his wife Sally and their daughter Taylor were over last weekend, so we were invited up to swim this weekend. I made all cold salads so I didn't have to cook and it gave me the opportunity to talk with Sally and Peter's parents this weekend.

I was really getting into juicy stuff with Harumi but then Peter's dad came in and said it was time to go so we didn't get to finish. I guess uncle solar didn't even tell his dad or Harumi that he was moving to Roseville. Thye told him not to go through with buying the house, so I am sure he doesn't want to hear I told you so from his dad.

No comments: