Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Lazy kids

Last week Andrew was supposed to come back up and work another week for Peter's company. He did't want to so Jared came up instead with the intention of taking his place. They were doing heavy labor for 16 hours a day. Now mind you this kid says he is too hurt to go back to work and filed for state disability. What is wrong with this picture. His dad is taking up fo him because h is saying no one will release him to return to work full duty until he has an mri of the shoulder. I am all look. Time has passed since either dr saw him and he is much better. Don't tell me you can't go in to the dr office and say hay I am better relesase me to rtw. But no his kid wants to milk the system and I am sorry, I hand;e Workers' comp claims for years and don't take lightly people who abuse the system. His medical insurance kicked in this week. He never went to work for Peter's co, because the boss said it was too much of a liability. On Fri Sat he worked on side jobs. No problem. He also got his insurance stuff in the mail with cards and stuff. So we told him that now he has insuranc ehe needs to call a get a primary care dr, make and appt and get a referral IF necessary and get a release to return to work. he didn't do shit. When he was leaving on Sund Peter asked me to look on line to get the names of primary dr's off the net. I didn't find anything in time before they left. So when I found a shit load of a list. I copied the info of about 15 dr.'s their names, address and tele. numbers and emailed it to Jared saying that if he can work for his dad he can work for Lowes and to get off his duff because Lowes doesn't owe him anything. He didn't even make it past probabtion befor ehe started losing time from work. He is one lazy kid. We paid him and bit to do some jobs around the house and he did a half assed job on everything. It wasn't even worth paying him not too mention that it isn't our resposnibility to provide him with work or money. That kind of shit pisses me off because he takes advantage of his dad. Peter is too easy on his kid. He says Jared isn't very smart. I kno this but it is no excuse. Everyone has been telling him what needs to be done and he doesn't because he doesn't care if he goes back at Lowes. He told me. I know he is just working it and that is what pisses me off about Peter offering him work up here. I only offered a few things to do, just enough so Peter didn't bug me and not so much that he makes bank at our house. bullshit.

There that is what has been bugging me.

As for the house, Peter asked for a $10,000 bonus from his boss (so we didn't have to sell the expedition) and his boss said yes, when do we need it? Peter told him in two weeks, so we will believe it when we see it. That will be a total of $30,000 to make up for the difference in what we owe and what the house is worth. The appraiser is coming out finally... not set yet but soon.

That bitch still has a ton of Jared's stuff because Jared decided to leave it. All those things, Peter or myself gave to him when he moved out. It was intended for him not her. He left a microwave, speakers, stereo, bed, rice cooker, crock pot, etc.

No comments: