Monday, February 05, 2007

andrew, bed, computer

Andrew spent the weekend with us starting Fri. night. Andrew had gotten into a fight with his mom and step dad. I am certain it was Andrew's fault for going off at the mouth and calling his step dad mother fucker and cock sucker etc. I guess his step dad layed hands on him and shoved him out the front door. His mom called the cops but no one got arrested. So he came up here to cool off. Peter talked to Andrew about how he was oing to handle the situation on the drive home Sun and then him and Peter got into an arguement. The kid is one self centered sob. He was trying to tell peter that he didn't know him, didn't know what he was about and that he didn't need his dad for anything. Andrew claimed that all his dad cared about was money. While it is true Peter loves money and making it. That is't the only thing he cares about. Any way in the heat of the moment Peter told his son fine you aren't getting shit from me so when you get your stuff stolen lost or broken don't come crying to him.

During the week we shopped for a spare bed. When Peter snores I end up sleeping in Aiden's bed which is horrible for my back or eve worse on the couch. So yeah we went and bought a twin bed and then we are getting a daybed frame with a trundle. It cost a fortune but I shouldn't have any problems at all sleeping. They delivered it today and I am so happy I could pop. What a relief.

Peter is a shopaholic. We do not need a new computer but he bought one anyway. Guess he will be giving the kids one of the lap tops. I will be the one using the new on and it is a a desk top with all the bells and whistles. Guess I can record my tv programs off of the cable onto the computer so I won't need tivo and I won't miss my shows any more. Woo hoo.

No comments: