Monday, February 26, 2007

Time to catch up

First off the new computer and printer are up and running. I love it and have already recorded a tv show. It took our friend, who works on reparing and setting up computers for a living, from about 11 am to 11 pm. The comp came with Windows vista which I really like but will need to learn more about. I am scared of the new printer. It is an HP photosmart C5180 all in one printer. It has a lot of buttons, too many buttons. The nicest part is that I can stick my camera's memory card into it and the pictures come up on the screen so I can easily see which pictures I want to print or don't want to print.

Last night we had Ojiichan and Baba watch Aiden for us and Peter wet to get his 6 year chip at the mad house. I alos stood up to say a bit about Peter as did his children. Christina was there with Jared. She hadn't seen me since Aiden's birthday last Oct. The nice thing is that she commented to me personally on how good I look. She also sent a text to Peter before we even got home that said that she sincerely hopes that we continue to stay together and that with both of us clean and sober we are an amazing couple. Well well. Apparently not taking her crap paid off. At first it was awkward but I made it apoint to ask her how she is doing and all was well.

Ah just got a call from Uncle Solar to see if we were home today and if he could bring Seiji by. I said yes but that Aiden has a cold. He sort of hem-hawed and said well how bout if we stop by for a little while. I really wanted to say no but I felt like I couldn't put him off another time. I was considering taking Aiden to the dr today because he has been sick one cold after another. Well poo I gotta go take a shower so I am ready before they get here. He is going to go pick up Seiji now.

No comments: