Monday, February 19, 2007

New week

Last week was a horrible week. It was full of emotional ups and downs with it being the anniversary of my mothers death and the anniversary of my engagement to dick head. I had a whole afternoon of crying and again later that evening. Once I got that out, the rest of the week wasn't quite as hard. This week and even into the weekend is much better for me emotionally. I think Peter and I have swapped though. This weekend he became very emotional on the way home from Ojiichan's. He called his eldest son to say the end is coming and to visit as much as he can. Poor baby couldn't even finish talking to his son and handed the phone over to me. I have only seen Peter cry like that one other time in regards to his mom. This time it was more intense. I told Peter that I was there for him through this difficult time and that I want to be his net, his rock, his shoulder or whatever he needs me for to get through it.

No comments: