Friday, February 23, 2007

Not coming

maria isn't coming. Her room mate put a note on her door that said something like 3 days and out, but she refused to explain what that meant and why. So Peter went over there and talked to Maria about her options and how she needs to let that dog go. Some time she needs to put herself before the dog. He recommended Mad house again and she pitched a fit. She doesn't have many options. She can't come up here, not with her dog and I would even agree to more than a couple of days. I can not live with some one who is constantly depressed and complaining and sleeping all day. No way.

I am irritated with Peter cause we were talking on the phone and he cut me off and said tell her that, not me. So I said "fine. I get it. You don't want to hear it." Then I said, "bye." I haven't eaten as I have been waiting for him to come home. It is already past 7 pm.

I did all that tiding up for no reason. Gah!!!

No comments: