Wednesday, February 21, 2007

school work

I got my first draft of my essay back and got a 4 out of a 5. So today I will make the corrections and retype it. The final draft is due 3/1. I already started working on it and feel like I am making it worse....that was yesterday. Hopefully today I will look at it differently.

I also have to study for my math test. I am pretty confident that I know how to do the equations as long as I take my time and double check my work. I have a tendency to want to breeze through them with out pause. Grr bad habit. Any ways I am still enjoying school and and am feeling pretty doggone smart too.

Aiden seems like he has a mild cold. He never really got over the sniffles of the other one when we were both sick. Peter has a cold also. I am so tired of Aiden being sick. I will be recording yet another illness on my calender and if he gets one more too close to the last I am taking him in to have tests done.

The weather this year is strange. We have not had rain like we should be getting. Last month we had a freeze for several days which killed off most of our plants. Peter was pissed because he had put so much work into the yard last year. Normally at this time we should be getting buckets of rain but it really has been just cold and blustery. The forecast predicts rain for Thursday so we will see. I just hope it isn't windy because it will be a drag walking to class trying to hold an umbrella.

Now I am just stalling...off to do the damn paper.

No comments: