Sunday, February 18, 2007

Today was wonderful. We actually got all nekid, did some foolin around and cuddling today while our son napped this afternoon. I forgot what it was like but I made sure I let Peter know that I appreciated the attention and the affection. Nice way to end the weekend and start the week.

Our new computer is in but we are having help to set it up since we have to hook it up to the cable and we only have the one cable line in this room which is being used for internet access. Looks like we need another one so I can record my shows on to the computer. It will take me a year or longer just to figure out how to work all this new stuff. None of the kids are allowed to touch it or so Peter says. Every time they come over and fiddle with my computer something gets screwed up or deleted. The bad part is they will want to use the new one to burn cd's and for games. Nuh uh!!!

No comments: