Monday, May 21, 2007

Church and potty training

Aiden has consistently used the potty for a week now. No more pull ups and only night time diapers now. Hurray he is finally potty trained.

He loves church so we keep going. One of these Wednesdays we are going to the church's version of a recovery support group. Peter is really interested in that one. We both cry at church. He finally copped to it yesterday and brought it up on his own even. Our reasons for getting teary eyed are different though. I cry because of happiness and a connection I feel to God, my family and the community. His is personal and the mere fact that he shared it with me, leads me to keep it private. He is such a good man and I love him dearly. He payed for a woman's meal yesterday as we were paying our bill this woman walked in to be seated. She told us that our son was adorable. Apparently while I was in te restroom he saw the woman arrive in a taxi. He decided to do a raok. He has been doing that a lot lately, giving his own shirt to a homeless man with none, buying coffee, food and gas for people less fortunate or elderly. Isn't that just so sweet, well I think so. It inspires me to do raok too. After finals ofcourse.

No comments: