Wednesday, May 30, 2007

murder - suicide yes Peter I have a foul mouth. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Are the times so much worse now, or is it that so much more gets reported in the news? I am sick and tired of these parents who get all depressed, kill their children and then kill themselves. What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? If your life is so blasted miserable that you want to off yourselves, what makes you think that your children would be better off dead too? No! I am sorry they would be better off alive, living with a family member, being adopted out or in foster care than murdered, you miserable fucks. I am just appalled and disgusted. I too have been so depressed that I wanted to commit suicide. In fact, if you printed out all the hopital records in my name, the summary on several would say suicidal. I tell you what though, I would never, ever in a million years subject my child to my own misery and take his life. Your children would be much better off with out your sorry ass and living with some one else. These innocent children are the children of God and how dare you make the decision that their lives are not worth living!!!

No comments: