Thursday, May 24, 2007

Not sure how I did

That damn final was freaking hard. I know for a fact that I missed atleast 7 points on my test. I hate not knowing. It is driving me nuts. I am sure I have a few 1/2 points missed here and there but truly I think I got a b or a c which is good, it's passing. I am just an anal retentive, obsessive-compulsive perfectionist when it comes to stuff like that. Damnit I want an A. I worked friggin hard. I should not have gone to the movies on Sat before the final. Actually I hadn't planned on it and I kicked Peter and the kid out of the house to go see a movie so I could have study time. What happened though is they were all sold out so he bought tickets for all three of us a few hours later. I still needed that time to study math because all my time was spent on my reading. So on Sat I missed studying for math. That is a lesson learned.

Now I am going to be kicking it in hi gear to ge the house ready for an appraisal. I think Peter's sister will come on Tuesday now to help me out. We have a lot of work to do and Aiden is officially out of school. There is no way I could do all this on my own and have to watch Aiden too.

Here is a copy of my to do list.
TO DO LIST

1. Inventory touch up paint and order with wet sample from Sherwin
Williams, if low.
2. Clean and paint baseboards. Clean and touch up doors.
3. Touch up walls, take down photos, art work, and wall hangings and
touch up behind and around.
4. Wash windows, window sills and dust all blinds. Touch up paint -
window sills
5. Clean/polish the fronts of all cupboards and cupboard doors.
6. Dust entire china cabinet and clean all glass doors and shelves, both
inside and out.
7. Pull up daisy like, purple flowers in front yard. Purchase new plants (Peter plants them)
8. Hang black and white photos (master bedroom) and shelves (Aiden’s
room).
9. Clean out fireplace and clean glass doors.
10. Weed and level out dirt patch in garden and fill with bark. Move
Aiden’s outdoor toys to bark area, purchase storage bench for large .
items and a sand box. Examples: dump trucks, shovel, rake, hoe, balls,
bats, etc.

I am not even all that excited to be out of school. I would rather push on through and get it done, but the next classes are way too hard to take during the summer. Poop.

No comments: