Friday, May 11, 2007

update - brief

I am still getting prepared for finals. I decided to give myself a few extra days of study and will take the Reading final on Mon. of the following week instead of this coming Friday. I haven't even finished the outline but am close. By the time I get done, typed it will still be over 20 pages. Hear that 20 pages to memorize. Crap. So not next week but the following I will have a reading final on Mon. and my pre algebra on Wednesday. I am more optimistic about my math. I have gotten an A on every test so far.

On Wednesday I took Aiden to the park as promised. Uncle Solar drove up to get a check we wrote to him as a loan of $200. He had to pay some $600 for Seiji's health care because Carol, the $@$##$%$!, wouldn't give him the info off her old insurance which made him pay retroactively for Seiji. That woman, I am telling you is evil. Uncle solar has kept most of the voice mail messages she has left for him, to eventually use against her in a court of law. Totally admissable, because after all she was the one leaving the messages. Any way, I listened to about three or four and trust me, the woman is completely insane. Saying things like take Seiji to the dr, he is sick, when I am sitting thre looking at him and he isn't sick at all, but in the same voice mail demands that Seiji be dropped on at Daycare to spend the day with his peers? Well let me see, if she is under the impression that her kid is sick enough to go to the dr, then why in the hell would she want him going to day care. I know from when I talked to her before she is under the impression that when unclse Solar has Seiji, he shoves Seiji in a room all day by himself while he works. Not the case. On the days he doesn't have Seiji he works 12 and 14 hours s that on the days he does have him, he can take him to the park, or any whre else kids find amusing. I feel so much like letting her know that and to tell her there isn't a judge in the world that would demand that the boy spend time in daycare, instead of his own father. But it isn't my place, or is it? After all, wouldn't it ease her mind to know that her son is being well taken care of and not just abandoned in the home to fend for himself all day? Maybe I am trying to justify little jabs? But she deserves it I swear, to come over my house, try to pump me for information and give me the old sob story of I missed you, he alienated me from the family, can I call you soemtime- to me and I havne't even heard from her since. I wrote a brief email recently asking if she really intended on taking Seiji and moving to Oregon, while uncle Solaris in Austria or is she just trying to get under his skin. As expected she didn't reply, but trust me I know she read it and ten seathed after word. You know we could have stayedfriends but she made it a picking sides thing and was so afraid that i was going to offer infor about her to uncle Solar that she cut all contact and then just expected me to pick up right after where she had left off. Hell no, I felt betrayed and hurt. So I ended the friendship. I am worth more than that crap and too bad she didn't see it that way. Now her only friend is a psycho woman that over medicates on her morpphine patch, vicodine and xanax. She is near death and in the hospital all the time. They both got fired from SMUD, I believe. Which everyone says is a hard thing to do, it's like the State, they can never get rid of poor employee's.

Ok enough mumbo jumbo, I have to drop off a card and candy at Aiden's school for child care provider/ teacher appreciation week and then come home to do homework, while Aiden plays in his pool. I think I will take the laptop outside on the patio so I can work and keep an eyeball on Aiden.

All is good. Hope you all have a great weekend. Caligirl, be brave.....go to the dentist. Ha, easy for me to say, when I actually had ins. I chickened out now I have no insurance and well can't go. May the force be with you.

2 comments:

CaliGirl said...

im going wednesday morning as soon as i drop off kiddo at school. not time sitting around thinking about it. :)

good luck with your tests.
hugs girlie

CaliGirl said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!