Wednesday, May 02, 2007

mortgage.

I don't feel like going into detail but suffice it to say, our mortgage is going up by over $700 a month, because of the adjustable mortgage rate type loan and will be increased again in 6 months if we don't refinance. We owe more than it is worth between the original loan and that stupid equity loan he took out. My dad had offered to help out, but a down payment would be more than what he offered to help with. So, unless the market improves we are up the creek. I discussed getting rid of that Dodge again last night and although he really does not want to, he will sell it so that I can cont. going to school. It just makes more sense that I cont. with school than to go back to work in Sac.

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

hang in there....things always find a way of working themselves out.

hugs girlie