Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm mad as hell and I ain't gonna take it no mo

I don't even remember the last time I posted.

This is what has gone on. First I agreed to watch Seji for a FEW days. I told uncle Solar that I needed for him to talk to his ex and to pin down a specific date when she was coming to get Seiji because if it turned out like it does with him and she doesn't come get Seiji I will have watched Seiji for atleast 6 days until he returned on the 23. Seiji arrived at noon on Monday. Monday night he called and said her plane was arriving tomorrow. I said oh, I wasn't expecting her til Wednesday but that is fine. Her plane he said was arriving Tuesday after noon. So I didn't execpt her to show that night. Mind you Maria has been at our house sine Sunday night. Peter talked with her last Sat and found out that she relapsed and had gotten beat up. SHe was down in the dumps so I told him to ask her if she would like to stay a few days.

So any ways, Wednesday rolls around and I finally have Carol's phone number from Jeff so I called. She claims that her flight wasn't coming in until Thurs and that she will be in to pick Seiji up that eve. She said she couldn't be bothered to be told by unclse Solar that Seiji was being watched by me. I said, oh so you haven't known that he has been heresince Monday. She said he simply sent her an email stating that Seiji was at my house. Far cry from what I told him I needed for him to do. I thought I had made it clear that I would not agree to watch Seiji unless I knew exactly when the kid was being picked up. I then proceed to send an email to the both of them. keboard courage and all. Stating that the lack of their ability to communicate with one another has affected me and my family. I was hot.I told uncle Solar that he never even bothered to tell me whether or not he talked with Carol. She never even bothered to call and check on her son or to make arrangements to pick him up even after she finally knew h was here. Fucking irresponsible parents@!!
So Jeff calls me on the phone. Starts ylling at me that ofcourse he told Carol Seiji was here. I said how the hell would I have known and it was more that just telling her he as here I wanted to know when the hell he was being picked up. He couldn't grasp that concept at all. I ended up hanging up on him. He talked to Peter for a while and was supposedly worried that I didn't want to watch Seiji and that he was some how being misstreated or some shit like that. I wrote back to him and said this had nothing to do with Seiji personally thta at one point Jeff told me he never had to tell Carol that family was watching his son. So how the fuck would I have known any damned conversation went on at all. he never said shit to me. He wrote back a letter stating how surprised he was to see my "rage" and how I only think of myself yadda yadda so I wrote one last fucking email stating exactly what I have been doing for # of his family members for the last week and how I alos had plans to have a BBQ as Requested by Peter so no I am not only thinking of myself. I told him over and over I am a planner and I like to know exactly what is going on at all times. To bad he never fully could understand how it looked from my end. He drops his son off and then I don't know shit about what is going on. I told him I don't do face to face confrontations well so it was easier and more polite of me to write. I told him I know how I get and trust me it is a lot more worse for me to go at him verbally. He was all what happened the angelic lovey Regina Whcih is the real Regina? I felt like saying I am the same Regina you fucking moron just like you are the same Jeff when you yell at Seiji's mamma calling her a cunt whore bitch to her face.

No comments: