Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This is the kind of shit I put up with the last few days and last week

Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:32:41 -0700
From: carol
Subject: RE: Re the strange stories we hear!!!
To:

Jeff - You are so full of doo doo.

Plus you know that this is not my correct e-mail address.
But ha! Now I know 2 of yours. Naah naah naah

jeff wrote:
Carol now has a record with the county DA for assault and domestic abuse, its the last time she hits or kicks me in front of my son and is allowed to get away with it.

The sheriff went to her door , she was was too paranoid to answer , so only my statement was taken and recorded , this along with all the verbal, phone (recorded) threats and written threats show a very good picture of who she really is. I have collected quite a record of her narcissistic and psychotic behavior.

It will be very powerful in court an/or mediation.

Seiji has also said, "Mommy burned me" and "mommy hit me." I have photos and witnesses of his injuries. So next is CPS.

She also tells me that she is no longer on antidepressants, this is probably a lie, but if true, it could be even more dangerous for Seiji. She lies continuously about her having interviews for jobs, her car is broke down, etc. She also drops Seiji off with her drug addict friend Terri, I know this because Seiji tells me.


Love,
Jeff



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: me
To: jeff
Subject: FW: Re the strange stories we hear!!!
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 16:23:31 +0000




--
Love, Regina

-------------- Forwarded Message: --------------
From: Carol
To: me and carol
Subject: Re the strange stories we hear!!!
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 10:26:44 +0000

HI again - I think I already addressed all the information below in my first e-mail!
The only reason I said anything to Jeff about police/sherriff's is to try to get him to understand that he's putting you all in a predicament by not letting me know where my little boy is! I am supposed to be kept informed where he is, whether he's with family or others. Jeff's interpretation of family law, the mediator's report, and the judge's orders, is not accurate (not to mention that he fully irritates the hell out of the Judge, but that's another story). Jeff really does think that if he's with family, then I have no right to know anything. He does NOT consider what is in Seiji's best interest at all, and that's the important thing that the court emphasizes over and over. Monica told me that he even used to refuse to tell her where he lived which is against both state and federal law, but Jeff is apparently exempt.

I'm very much in agreement about what you state below regarding schedules, wheraqbouts etc. Even if I were at a conference, I would provide you that Emergency number for the p eople putting on the conference as well as a hotel number! You and I are very much alike in that we want to know what store you're going to and when you're getting back. When someone is a minute late I start to panic and will call over and over. I've always appreciated that about you as well. For some of the silly things you and I have done in our lives, there are those certain rules that we are sticklers too!

I do hope to talk with you soon!
Love,
Carol
(REMEMBER - different e-mail!!!)
I wrote:
Carol,

Now I am told by Jeff that you knew before you even left town that I would be watching Seiji. Why then did you say he didn't notify you? Why then didn't you call me and let me know exactly when you are picking Seiji up? Why are you know threatening to call the cops on Jeff's family? He said you have called him again and that you are threatening to call the cops on us. For what? Taking lovingly care of your child is a crime? Since when is it a crime?

I told Jeff that it is absolutely no problem to watch Seiji. My biggest problem is just not knowing when I can expect him to be picked up. I don't think that is unreasonable request and I am disappointed that this whole thing is now totally blown up. Jeff is now pissed at me and thinks that I don't want to watch his son. NOT THE CASE. As I said, I was told one thing and then when I called to verify it, I get a different story. Sorry Jeff you didn't tell me you talked to Carol about him being here. And no I wouldn't have reason to assume that you are required to notify Carol that I am watching him. As you know, I do not share custody of Aiden so I don't have personal experience with this. Jeff you told me before that you are NOT required to notify Carol when he is being watched by family. So that is why I didn't know you told her. I didn't get a call from her stating when she would be coming so again I wouldn't ha ve reason to believe you told her. Don't know who's fault it is, but if I watch Seiji again I need to know the specifics. Seiji has been no trouble at all. I am a planner and I pay attention to detail. I don't like not knowing what is going on. Even if a different route is taken to the grocery store I will ask where are you going, I thought you were going to the grocery store. That is who I am. I want to know what is going on at all times.

Sorry Jeff that you are so terribly worried about Seiji as I stated this isn't even about Seiji this is about Being informed by you guys of what is going on.

--
Love, Regina

No comments: