Wednesday, June 06, 2007

pissy mood

Maria was at our house until Sunday. We got a lot accomplished but I still have some touch up painting to do. I ended up having to watch Seiji on Monday and I had the flu also. The kind where you have diarrhea and vomiting. I was vomiting until 10 that night. My dad came and helped yesterday and all i could think about was that we were going to 6 flags on Thursday which only leaves me Fri to clean house, paint, shop and cook for Peter's birthday party on Sat. Then Peter says that Jared needs to be picked up today because he is broke and wants to work around our house.

It is now 10:13 and I do not know what is going on. Peter tried calling him and he hasn't returned his dad's calls. I called and his phone is forwarded to voice mail. This kids inability to manage his money is not my f'in problem. I still don't have much energy and wanted to just take it easy since tomorrow is a huge day of walking. To top it off uncle Solar and Seiji are coming tomorrow as well.

Man I am in a pissy mood. I don't want any one to expect anything of me today.

No comments: