Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This is my last letter to auntie Prozac

:
I also forwarded a copy of all your emails to Jeff. So don't even try to twist my words around to make you look good and then try to use them for family court. I will get up there and tell a judge exactly what I said and I will bring a copy of everything.

As far as I am concerned I was still ill informed on a lot of things from both sides. And Carol, I think you know now my feelings on you saying you are going to be here and then I don't even get a call until the evening saying you will be home the next day. You ruined our entire day by having us waiting around for you. So don't even tell me Jeff is the irresponsible one and the one who doesn't inform me of things. I think the only difference is that you are atleast willing to see where you were wrong, where as Jeff appears to still believe that I jumped the gun and blamed him for no good cause. This whole thing is exactly what I didn't want. I didn't want to get involved in your guys shit. Here I am though. Smack dab in the middle.

We can't be friends again Carol. I would have liked to have been friends all along, but you became increasing undependable and unreliable and I got sick of it being a one sided relationship and I also got tired of hearing about Jeff did this, Jeff did that. Now the same thing is happening for Jeff. We have beoming increasing close ,but Carol did this and Carol did that is getting old too. There are two sides to every story, I certainly will agree to that. I have said all along to Peter that it isn't just Carol to blame. I don't know how to make it better for either side. All I know is that I don't like being in the middle. I don't like having to hear only one side and being forced to believe that that is the only truth to the story. I don't like not being able like and love both of you.

I would bet a million dollars if I had it to bet, that if both of you made the decision and follow through to treat each other how you would wish to be treated (the golden rule) then none of this would be happening. You would be getting along like two responsible, mature adults.
--
Regina


This is her response and I must say this woman is really nuts. No more explanation needed as to why we can't be friends ever again.

Hi Regina:

I agree. You and Peter get put into hellacious situations at Jeff's convenience. Since he feels you are family and 'that's what family's do for one another' he has grown extremely adept at taking advantage of you. Primarily you, since you had to take care of
Seiji the entire week. I know you care for him. In the future, charge Jeff at least $25 - $40 per day or this will continue on for sure, particularly since he has now filed with the court to not EVER have to take Seiji to pre-school. Nothing like dumbing a kid down (not with you, but when he just drives around and Seiji gets to sit in the back seat bored out of his mind). His court document states that he has relatives more than willing to watch Seiji. Hmm - wonder if that's you all.

I'm sorry I was so naive to think that you and I could be friends again. You're wicked fucked up drunk/drug personality comes out and you become one scary lady. Something that will not hold up in court - ever. Also - Family court services is not a jury court and the judge will not allow anyone to stand up and provide their opinion. Jeff tried to stand up once and the Judge vehemently told him to "SIT DOWN". So don't waste your time.

It's too bad that the entire Kosinsky family has turned out to be so vindictive, egocentric, unconscionable, and downright nasty to me. Do you all think that Seiji isn't going to catch on one of these days - it's a guarantee that he will, and he'll likely be disgusted with all of you for lying to him all along. Feel free to pass this along. I'm sick of the rest of you as well. Even my parents and other relatives have recently communicated to me that they felt there was something really off (odd, wrong) with Jeff. Borderline personality disorder is the name of his illness and he needs help soon before he destroys both of his sons, at the expense of you, Peter and Aiden, and then down on through the rest of the family.

Well, I've got enough to do here in preparing a response to Jeff's most recent order to show cause in which he once again attempts to bring up untruths that the Judge has already gotten irritated with. He even goes so far as to state that he has a "great job", (the third in less than 4 years) but then comments on how he can't pay for 1/2 of Seiji's nursery school because he is in bankruptcy. He outright lies that his family can take care of Seiji during the week instead of taking him to daycare on his days. Regina, you might want to discuss this with him

I have a life, unfortunately, you and Peter have chosen the wrong person to be in it so be prepared to be taken advantage of for the next 35-40 years, since Jeff will probably have to move in with you.

At this turn, we do not have anything more to discuss. I will be providing you a copy with the last court order (with mediation report ) and when the future one is completed I'll provide it as well as well as any other relevant information that could endanger you and your family. What Jeff did to you last week, put you in contempt of court and subject to arrest for child kidnapping. I've spoken with the DA, and if should choose to do so, Jeff could be charged with child abandonment immediately. I've been way too lenient with him, but that's over. ending.

Feel free to simply toss the 'Thank You' card that I sent. I had hoped we could be friends. I'm sorry to have gotten mixed up with such a messed up mentally ill group of people to begin with and will be glad when Seiji realizes it and gets out as well.


What do you think folks? I know it isn't even worth my time to reply to this one. Let her think she has won at getting even at me. I really didn't feel angry about this at all and I think it is because I really couldn't give a shit about her opinion.

No comments: