Wednesday, January 03, 2007

check in

Peter went back to work today. I hate it when he has to go back. I get used to having him at home. Well over the weekend Heather and Andrew stayed and it was a very nice visit. New Years day we drove into Sac and went to the Roseville Mall. Aiden was overtired and a butt so we didn't get much done except have links taken out of our new watches and buy a shit load of cookies. I saw a guy I used to work with years ago. It had been years and he was like what happened to you? I told him I got out of the Workers' Comp business and that I had burned out after 11 years. He said many of the same people still worked for the company I left because we all thought it was going under and people were getting layed off left and right. They built themselves back up again and bought a bigger building. Wow things change.

Any ways we went out to dinner with the kids and then stopped at Ojiichan and Baba's. The original plan was to go to Ojiichan's for sukiyaki but it turned in to a 20 person guest list and was too much. When we arrived Michael Rebecca, Wren, Issey, (pronounced e say) and Eames were there eating sukiyaki. They said they forced their way in LOL. We stayed for coffee and it was sort of sad because ojiichan is still very weak and timid and not able to do much. Andrew is supposed to go over today and take down their Christmas ornaments, tree and decorations like he did at our house. Wow that was nice. They had our tree down and every thing boxed in less than a half our and everything above the shelves in the garage.

Both Heather and Andrew added me as friends on myspace as I have created a webpage for both me and Peter although Peter hasn't seen it. I am a bit obnoxious at the top where I have put Get your nose out of my mans ass.... and then a premade bleep that says Bitch this isn't Hoes R Us get the fuck out. Peter would not approve of that but since he hasn't shown any interest in it I am leaving it. Then last night when I logged on I saw that Christina wanted to be added as a friend. I am not allowing it though. I see that Jared is no longer on her added list and that she is advertising right on her site what kind of man she wants/is looking for. That has got to hurt Jared a lot. Peter has still talked to her here and there because her and Jared were back on speaking terms and had seen each other over the weekend. He asked her again if they were getting back together and she said no. So Peter told him to get the rest of his stuff out and store it at our house since he is having trouble with the neighbors of hers again. He owes Jared money for the phone but was not showing up for work or showing for work then leaving and expecting Jared to clock him out but instead Jared told the boss and his ex friend is trying to say he got screwed b Jared. Peter called this kid over the weekend and said now you owe me the money because I paid Jared's bill and that the guy needed to be a fucking man about it. They were his calls, he mad them and needs to pay up and that Jared is the one that got fucked over. The guys living next to Christina are talking shit about fucking up Jared's car and we know they are responsible for egging his car two nights in a row. Immature little shits. I am ready to say something soon like go after my family and I will run you over with my SUV, cut off your balls and serve them to him for breakfast. Like my dad said though it wouldn't do a bit of good and if he called the cops I would get into trouble with my record. *grins*

Still on winter break and I still don't know my grade. I suppose I will check again today.

Dad came over yesterday and so today I think we are just going to play with toys and stay home. I need to go get a few things this week but I will save it till tomorrow when I take Aiden to day care. I haven't called my sponser in ages so I need to do that soon. I always feel hella guilty when I don't call.

No comments: