Saturday, January 13, 2007

comment anyone?

I had kind of expected someone to comment on my previous post, anyone? Did what I emailed to her sound like a bitch, well that is, before she insulted me? I know it is not good for me but I still have that rolling around in my brain. I so would like to write her back and say she must have been referencing herself then, the using part because I know the brown nosing she does is to just get at his money. I am not the only one who thinks that way. Monti and I went to lunch and a movie yesterday and I told her about what had happened and she said you know why she brown noses Peter don't you. I said yes money and she said that is right. She also agreed that Peter doesn't see it because of the fact that she always has her nose up his ass and he likes it. She makes him feel better about himself.

No comments: