Thursday, January 18, 2007

martyr

This was in Peter's in box,
you dont have to worrie about me comming back into the family.. its very clear that it will just be more drama and im not welcom by somepeople.. this is what XXXXXX put on her myspace!!! i never ignored her or treat her any different when you were ther or not!!! after her drunkin incedent she just kinda stopped talking to me and treating me like crap.. but if you ever felt that i used you for money im sorry because i didnt i never liked taking anything from you... sorry i called you all the time. sorry for what ever i did wrong.. i just feel like a bad person because someone hates me so much. i tryed to make things right between us it just seemed she was always telling me whart do to with my myspace and what not maybe i looked into it too hared.. but i just knew that she still had something aginst me.. but what ever tell her im not getting back into the family so she can live happy.. i just hope shes seriously going to treat you roght this time... b ecause she did at one point tell me she wanted to marry you so she was financialy backed up... i just hope its not that way anymore. well what ever i love u and your family but people think im in this for the money ... so it was nice knowing you... hope thiings are good with your dad and i hope he has many more yrs to come bye peter!!

So this is my second apology.
I apologized last night after I had time to cool my jet but I don't think it did
much good. I know I said some terribly mean things that I can not take back
but I can try and make it right. I am not certain if it is possible to start
over from square one with a clean slate but please know this. I feel terrible
for what I said and even worse now that Jared is angry with me. I regret being
so thoughtless and vindictive. I know now I should have just brushed it off. I
know you admire Peter and meant him no harm and that is the important thing. As
for me, I am used to the kids hating me, it isn't anything new so this isn't
about trying to apologize so they won't be mad at me. This is about apologizing
to you for what I did wrong. I hope you can forgive me and if not, atleast you
know that I tried to make things right.

This is the first apology.
You never struck me as the kind of person that would let anyone's opinion get in
the way of your relationship with Jared. If I let the way Jared and Andrew felt
about me get in the way of me and Peter I would have been gone 4 years ago. For
what it's worth I am sorry. I shouldn't have said those things. If you love
Jared like you say you do and want to get back together by all means don't let
my mistake get in the way. We don't have to be best buddies but for Jared's
sake I can play nice. In all earnestness, when I was emailing you about Peter
and your blog, I was in no way criticizing you or belittling you. I just wanted
the record straight on Peter. He is a kind, loving and generous man but I know
that if anyone steps on his toes or messes with his family, he is not one to be
reckoned with. You did in fact read too much into it.

I read the email you sent to Peter and we are not the same couple you witnessed
when you lived with us. Peter didn't feel the need to show me your email but I figured you would be emailing him ,so I checked. We have grown so much
closer than ever before. We are finally the couple we dreamed we could be
nearly 5 years ago. I can recall a time when Peter's kids were telling him to
break up with me and he stood his ground no matter what they thought or said. I
believe Jared is the type of person who is worth fighting for so don't give up
on him just because I ran off at the mouth.

Apology to Jared.

I want to send my deepest apology for being so thoughtless and heartless. If I
had thought one second that me sending out such a stupid message would affect
your relationship withChristina I never would have done it, I know that I
should have just shrugged everything off instead of trying to get even. I don't
hate christina and I never have. I always thought she was good for you. I
sent another apology to her this am trying to make things right. I told her
that this isn't about apologizing because you and Andrew are mad at me that I
am apolgizing for the things I did wrong. I am hopeful that it has helped her
to reconsider being a part of the family and more importantly so we can move
forward. I am used to you boys hating me by now and if you don't forgive me,
well I will completely understand.

I wanted to say well if that bitch isn't getting back together with you and blames me for it then I know she really doesn't love you. Ooooh that would have pissed some people off.

Crazy aunt just wanted to say thanks for keeping up on all this. It is nice to know I am not the only one who sees through all this bullshit. Ironically I feel better now that all this is out in the open.

No comments: