Tuesday, January 30, 2007

unprepared boobs

I had another great day at school. My only problem was the fact that the member's assigned to my group are unprepared boobs. Two of them didn't have books, which made us share and ofcourse get behind. Even so, it was obvious to me that two of the girls, one with a book and one with out were not going to be of any help contributing to the answers. So I took it upon myself to quickly answer all of the questions I possibly could and read from my list of answers when the teacher called our group. I did so with out much consulting with the girls. The guy was a bit smarter but again didn't have a book, so by the time I handed it over to him he really didn't have much time. Any ways I am glad that I am a little bit smart so we all didn't look like idiots. Come to find out two of the people in my reading class are in my math class too. One of them was from my reading group and she sits behind me in math. She must have felt bad about not having a book etc because she made it a point of telling me in math that she ordered the book. I am using the study techniques and I feel confident that I will pass these two classes as well.

No comments: