Thursday, January 11, 2007

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl

First email sent to the bitch after we made nice

It appears from your section on Peter that you believe he is being run over and used by someone this very minute. Who might that be? If that wasn't your intention then you might want to change your wording because that is the impression it leaves. Just a thought.

I sent a few more emails before this that were nice but this is the one she is referencing in her reply:

Hey I know you don't mean it this way but to imply that Peter is nice to
everyone even if they run him over and use him makes Peter sound like a door
mat. You may want to rethink that statement. In truth Peter isn't nice
to everyone that runs him or his family over, quite the contrary and as far as I
can tell nobody "uses" him. His own boys may have taken him for granted now and again
but no one uses him, including myself.

The one really great thing that has come out of your separation from Jared is that Jared now calls his dad every day to talk. Peter loves it and says how happy it makes him feel that his son calls him, so if you guys get back together encourage Jared to do the calling and letting his dad know what is going on. In the past you always seemed to be the one that did most of the calling which didn't give Jared much of a chance to check in.

Any ways gotta run. We are trying to get Buzz to bread with a female today and I need to run to the store real quick. Keep up the great work. Friday is approaching.

This is her reply:

Ok so did that apology do any good? It seems that’s you still have something against me! When Jared and I were together I always told him to call his dad, I always told him his family is going to be there for him no matter what so he needs to be in contact with them more! So I had nothing to do with those choices. You know I’m not his mother to throw that on him. And about peter being used … I wasn’t intending that on his family or you. So please do me a favor STOP telling me to change my page around and do this do that!!! All I wanted was to make amends with you but you always have to bring someone down to make yourself feel like the bigger better person. Honestly I don’t think we will ever be ok with one another until you get over what ever insecurities you have or what ever hate u have for yourself! So if you’re just going to try and tell me what to do please block me or stop emailing me!!!!!

These are my replies:

I FUCKING NEVER SAID THAT YOU DID THAT TO HIM i HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST YOU NOW COMING AT ME LIKE THAT. I MERELY SAID TO ENCOURAGE HIM TO DO THE CALLING AND THAT IT SEEMED LIKE YOU DID ALL THE CALLING LAST TIME. YOU ARE MORE SENSITIVE THAT A FUCKING CAT IN HEAT
you know I was being nice. I don't know how you twisted that around in your little head to make it sound like I was attacking you or belittle you. On the other hand you have completely attacked me pesonally. So yes now I totally have something against you.
You know I have never taken a crack at you verbally putting you down. I thought why go there it is just immature. So thank you for showing your true self to me once again.

No comments: