Thursday, January 04, 2007

Go get your own man!!

I swear that girl has the hots for my man. She did this tribute thing and got his picture off of our profile THAT I MADE on myspace. She is like oh he is like a dad and she respects him so much and how he never gives up on her, blah blah blah..read for yourself. I wonder wo she is referring to when she says someone is just using him this very minute.
Click on the prop 36 admiring one. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=16873132

Jared may consider moving in with use to get away from her and to get a job up here in the new Lowes. I think he should but on the other hand him and his brother are hanging out togethr at AA/NA meetings and really supporting each other. We will see. Peter is counting his chickens before the eggs are hatched. He wanted to start getting Jared's bedroom set up. We have an idea of what to do but Jared can come up here nd help do it since it is for him.

I got a really nice note this am. It said,
" I love you Regina. I want you to be my wife. I want to make love to you. xoxo
Peter :) I love my Aiden too.-"

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

hmmm? im so not a fan of myspace. when ever i seem to go to it and look at someones "page" its just a bunch of junk and so hard to read most of the time. and the stuff some of these kids put on there sites is terrible. when we are bored we like to see how easy it is to find these kids by just the info they put in there page. we called one once and talk to the parents telling them how we got the number. if i find out my kid ever has one of these accounts we are going to have a long talk.

anyway....its always nice to get those little notes from the ones we love.

big hugs to you girlie