Tuesday, January 23, 2007

first day of school

First of Christina finally wrote on 1/20 (guess she doesn't have a comp any more) and accepted my apology.

First day of school went well. Aiden and I got off to a bad start though. It made me want to drop by 9 am class. He would not cooperate and was crying hysterically because he wanted to play computer games and he didn't want to brush his teeth. Nevertheless I got to school on time. It is going to be a lot harder this semester. Both teachers are very strict and have a strict attendance policy. no make up test or quizes. Whew. I am going to need all the luck I can get when it comes to Aiden being sick. He is sick nearly one a month it seems like and always seems to have a few days with fevers. Oh dear. I think both the reading and prealgebra will be good for me though. Tons of homework so I might not be on as often.

Gotta run and get Aiden and some groceries for the week or visa versa. He is probably just getting up from his nap so I guess I will shop with out him. It would be a lot quicker.

No comments: