Tuesday, January 09, 2007

door mat

This week the winch apologized for what she says she didn't even know she did wrong. Yeah right. So I made nice back to avoid getting the see she is a bitch reputation. So any way on her website she is all I love Petr he is like a dad to me and I look up to him and he is nice to everyone even if they run him over and use him to this very minute and so I write back say. Who is running him over this very minute? If that isn't what she meant then i asked her to change it. so then she writes he is nice to EVERYONE even if they run him over or use him. So I thought a while about that disturbing statement and wrote back to her and this is what I said.
"Hey I know you don't mean it this way but to imply that Peter is nice to
everyone even if they run him over and use him makes Peter sound like a door
mat. You may want to rethink that statement as well. In truth Peter isn't nice
to everyone that runs him or his family over, quite the contrary and as far as I
can tell nobody "uses" him. His own boys may take him for granted now and again
but no one uses him, including myself."

I need to let Peter know that I apologized so that if they get together again I don't look like a bad guy. Perticularly for his son's sake. But in truth I still think she is a bitch but I will play nice to her face like I had to do for the last year or so.

No comments: