Friday, January 19, 2007

sickness.

Aiden still has this gurggly cough and I am not certain whether I should take him in to the dr or not. I am leaning towards not because he doesn't appear to be feeling bad and I don't believe he has had a fever for several days. He doesn't cough often but when he does it sounds heavy. I hate those inbetween well and sick periods when I can't tell if he needs a doc or not.

Peter and I aren't back to normal yet either. I have had an entirely lazy week and I am sure my son wants to go back to school just for a change of pace. I haven't even gone to get my school books and it starts next Tuesday. I am dreading getting up so early on school days. Aiden will be the hardest to get into the swing of things because when he doesn't want to get up he fight hard.

No comments: