Thursday, January 18, 2007

update

I guess Andrew is up to his old tricks again. Over the weekend he was supposed to come home on Sat night but went MIA and no one could find him. He was with his friend Dan and our guess is that he is back using again full bore. Peter had asked Jared to take Andrew to some meetings this week and he has gone. I presume he is failing all of his classes again because I heard him and his ex talking. Peter was saying that the kid shits where he sleeps and fucks everything up. She was telling her that if he had gotten out of hand to go ahead and have him arrested. He also had a talk with his son over the phone and told him he had a friend that worked for the govt that could make sure he gets into the system. Ofcourse it was a lie but he wanted to scare his kid straight.

When Peter got home he said that Andrew is back doing meetings and is now on his 4th step. I guess Jared is too but I don't think he has a sponser which is sort of a shame because you are not supposed to do them alone. Jared doesn't hae an alcohol or drug problem according tohim but wants to do the program to better himself. I asked Peter if he had said anything about my apologies and he said that he hadn't even checked his email. Apparently he has met a new girl at the meetings this week. One minute he acts like it is the end of the world if him and that girl don't get back together and the next thing I know there is talk of a new girl. I personally don't think it is such a great idea to get hooked up with an addict but we will see. I just know from personal experience that it often times comes with a lot of heartache. Haven't heard a word from the winch either. Sometimes no news is good news.

No comments: