Monday, March 05, 2007

Aiden's first stomache flu

Yes Aiden is sick again. He has been sick non stop for over a month and when I feel better I am taking him to the dr. He woke up i the middle of the night Sat., vomiting all over. Poor kid. We stripped his bed and then made a bed on the floor of our bedroom where he slept until the next am. I awoke Sun, feeling like I had the flu. Aiden had a high temp all day Sun., but no vomiting. Today I thought we were in the clear as he had no fever and acted fine. He still wasn't eating but downed some soy milk. All of it came back up all over and I mean, all over the computer room floor. I eve caught a bunch in my hands to run to the sink with. Sorry so vivid. Thank God that stuff doesn't boter me. I am feeling a bit better than I did when I first woke up. Peter is coming home early today with a carpet cleaner. Hopefully we will be asleep and won't need help. I am letting Aiden eat crackers and water with clear soup. The advise nurse said not to give him food for 8 hrs and only a little liquid for 4 hrs, increasing after that. I have a feeling I will regret giving him food ,but the little guy really hasn't eaten much since Sat. I don't want him feeling hungry.

No comments: