Sunday, March 11, 2007

Birthday party

Peter had a little birthday party for me yeseterday, held at his parents house. My dad, who is back from Mexico, came with Monti. Baba's daughter and her two sons came, both Jared and Andrew along with Andrew's girlfriend and even Quin. Although Quin's daddy was out of state for work. I guess he is coming over today though.

Peter ad I both wish he wasn't today as we need the rest and privacy but uncle Solar likes coming up I guess and hanging out with us. I personally think that because he misses having a woman around, that he likes coming here, because I wait on him while he and Peter sit on the couch and vegetate in front of the tv. Although, Peter is putting him to work today, helping clean out the fish tank. It is too bad that my ex sponser had relapsed. I think I would have hooked the two of them up. But then again, she wouldn't have had her foster son taken away. It would almost be perfect though. She has no children of her own but wants them. I just don't think they she would be up for being a house wife/stay at home mom like uncle Solar would prefer. She is a big wig analyst for the state. He does like his women smart though. I will wait a while before I mention it to him or her or maybe not. I don't even know what his or her type is other than he likes his women smart.

I made out like a fat rat yesterday. I got a $100 gift card for Gottschalk's and $100 check (the usual) from my dad, and even though I told Peter not to buy me anything, he bought me a beautiful necklace. It is a tear drop shape of my birthstone, aquamarine, with diamonds all the way around the edge. I know if I took a pic it wouldn't turn out. So this is what it looks like, except that it is an aquamarine and I am SURE a lot less expensive. What the heck is a Tanzanite and why is it so expensive. Something to google when I get done.

No comments: