Monday, March 19, 2007

Denial is not a river in Egypt

Peter's sister has known for about a month that the woman she lives with and rents a room from, was having her home foreclosed and that they were going to be evicted. She didn't save money to move. Didn't start looking and I mean really looking to move til the end of last week. I found out yesterday that the day they are supposed to be out is Tues. I had already offered assistance to Maria to pack and move her things or to come over to use our computer to look for a place. Well she said she kept being tlod by Cindy that those notices weren't legal and that they weren't getting evicted. She should never listen to that insane woman. She is a paranoid schizophrenic, bipolar with dual personalities. For real. Cindy has not packed one thing and while I dropped Maria back off at her house , Cindy's aunt came over to talk. Cindy wouldn't come out of her room so the aunt talked to us and we found out that Cindy took out an equity loan on a house that was completely paid for and inherited by her. She was not making payments on the equity loan and the aunt didn't know it. She could have helped Cindy but Cindy would not return her calls etc. The aunst said she went off her medication. Yeah she thinks that a woman sherriff comes over her house and sits in her garage to spy on her. This house had no lights. It had not been cleaned in any way for 20 years. There were 2 dogs and 4 cats living in the home and smelled like a piss and shit infested puss sore. The inside of the home was staked with piles of clutter all over and it was a maze to get from room to room. There big globs of dirt, grime, thick black, red and brown stains on the carpet and walls. Holes in most walls and doors. The bathroom had a toilet and shower but the sink and vanity was gone. Just a mirror was left on the wall. The inside of the house looked like the bacteria one could see on a slide under a microscope. His sister has always been suicidal but she chose to live there becaus of the dog. I told her any one lving in that environment would be suicidal. The only way Peter or Uncle Solar would let her stay for a temporary time was with out this pit bull like dog. She will not put him down so she is waiting til tomorrow to see if the cops come at 6 am to kick them out and change the locks. We did go and get a storage unit for her today, using the majority of the $200 she had left for the rest of the month. Where her fucking money goes I will never know. We believe she just expects her family to foot her bills all the time. Typically Ojiichan has. He is enabling her ight into the grave. We, as in me, Peter's ex wife and Maria, loaded three truck loads into her storage. Then we went to lunch and chatted for a while. Any ways tonight Maria says she remembers this clean and sober place in South Sac. (gang city, hell hole, shit town, roach infested, crime oozing, gun shots flying part of town) that would take her and her dog. So that is probably where I am taking her tomorrow. She is all upset, feeling like she is forced to put her dog down but we have been telling her for years to move out of that shit hole. I feel bad for her on one hand and mad at her on the other. I was not very sympathetic. I did tell her that lack of planning on her part does not constitute an emergency on our part. I also told her that I have to support Peter in his decisions as I agree with him. I do not want that dog around my family but she is welcome to stay with us TEMPORARILY. She doesn't ant to live all the way up here. She says there is nothing up here for her. What the fuck. There is nothing down there for her. Same with Unclse Solar. He offered her to tay temporarily but with out the dog. She said she didn't want to live with him because he is telling her she has to have a plan and to keep moving toward that plan. Then she will start crying and say but I don't have a plan. I said Maria, he is just asking you to have a plan like go get a job, looking for a permanent home, etc etc. Those are not too hard of rules. But I think she just wants an excuse to fuck off and stay miserable, poor me, provide for me because I have a mental illness and can't function without this damn dog and this depression. I told Peter part of me wants to say fine let her fall flat on hr face. Maybe that will be her bottom and make her willing to change but there is always that fear of her committing suicide. Peter found her one time hanging from the rafters in their garage when they lived together many many years ago. They both were shooting dope. As far as I know she has been clean and sober for a few months now but who knows after tomorrow.

No comments: