Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Leter to my frigid self centered dick head man

I wasn't mad at you I suppose but irritated I guess. It isn't exactly comfortable hearinf you ask your EX love's daughter questions about your EX love. I still think part of the reason YOU have problems with sex is because of that fucking bitch. You aren't over her or some shit like that. I feel like I get get hung from a rope that was intended for some one else.

I am sick and tired of a fucking non existant sex life Peter. Ain't nothing new. Been bitching for 5 years ain't like you are going to do a damn thing about it. You would rather just see me leave than take some action to change or do something for some one else (me) instead of yourself for a change. Do you think I give you head because I like it? No I do it FOR you. But no you are so self centered you can't be bothered.

No comments: