Friday, March 02, 2007

I did it

I went and had my hair professionally colored back to my natural color. Actually it is a bit darker but it is an espresso brown. Wow what a difference. My hair was a faded out sort of orange color, from the fading of previous light brown coloring over the last few years. This darker color seems to bring out my eyes more and makes my skin not so reddish looking. I hope Peter likes it. He was the one who told me to go back to my natural color, which he had never seen on me. My natural color gets sun washed and is a lot lighter than espresso but my roots are definately that dark so that is how I ended up with the darker color.

I got my very first email from Peter's oldest son, yesterday. It was an inspirational card which encourages us to embrace who we want to be and what we want to be by using our mind body and soul. I guess that is how I would some it up. It talked about invisioning your goals as you already achiving them for them to actually happen. Interestingly enough I have been doing just that in regards to college and becoming a nurse. I am already seeing myself as a college grad and a nurse. I am not talking just completing the nursing program but actually getting my AS degree in nursing. I know I can do it and I know believing this is key. I do not see any obstacles in my way either. I am smart enough and will do well in school. See, that is how it's done and with a lot of hard work, one day at a time.

I have a late late afternoon dr appt and then I can go pick up Aiden. He got all gussied up today for pictures. So I finally have him professionally photographed at age three. So what if I am only 4 months late. He wore his grey cords, white turtle neck and black argyle vest. Should turn out good.

No comments: