Monday, March 26, 2007

We had planned to go to the Jelly Belly Factory on Fri. but didn't because Peter got sick. So much for doing something on my spring break. Ah I shouldn't complain. It was still nice having Peter around for a long weekend. I do appreciate his company even though I sure bitch about him a lot.

My dad is coming over today to watch Aiden because I need to do an essay and I waited to the last minute. Ahhhh I won't be doing that again. I thought i had til Thurs but it is due tomorrow. Crap.

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

hope peter is feeling better.

i love the jelly belly factory in fairfield. i have been there several times and was there last in march 2005. i love buying the bulk packs of jelly beans that are irregular...and i also love the different flavors you can choose from. what a great place!