Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sometimes I wonder why the hell I write here any more. They say writing is therapeutic but then I look at my life in black and white and I get to actually see how boring my life really is.

With that said I got an A on my second math test. I will find out tomorrow what I got on the first draft of my second essay. I was also informed that a second financial aid check is due out in April some time. I am so curious to see how much it is. Ofcourse I hand em straight over to Peter but still I feel a sense of accomplishment.

Peter and Aiden are having a contest at night to see who can keep me awake the longest by having coughing fits. I set Peter up last night on the couch in a semi upright/recline postion with the vaporizer going. He didn't cough as bad. Right before he fell asleep he said he was so freakin miseable and exhausted that he could cry and as he said it I could hear his voice cracking like he was crying. I felt so bad. He is still tired today but did manage a little sleep. He said it was hard to sleep sitting up because it was uncomfortable but he knew if he layed down he would just cough. He should have gone to the dr to get codeine. I took Aiden to the dr expecting him to rx cough syrup with codeine but instead he sent me home with samples of singulair. It didn't do either of them much good. Iguess Aiden coughed a little less but not much.

My dad is becoming an old softy. He was never one to show sadness an nevr cried except when mom died. Well he was talking about a country wesetern song about a man talking to his boy and asking him where he learned a 4 letter word and the boy said from you dad. Then he saw his boy praying and asked him where he learned hat and he said from you dad. So any way my dad got all choked up over it ad wanted to buy the CD for Peter. Aww I thought that was so sweet.

No comments: