Monday, March 05, 2007

Goings on

I get to find out my essay grade tomorrow. At worst I will stay at a B, but it sure would be nice to get an A.

I know I should be sleeping now but I can't. I think it was from too much of doing nothing today and I was dozing from 1:30 to 4 this afternoon. I am tired and sleepy but I can't stop the thinker from thinking.

We had an okay weekend. Jared came over this weekend and so did Uncle Solar, Seiji and Quin. We bought a Wii Sat night so the kids had fun playing. We gave Jared our extra laptop computer. Boy was he happy. I even got thank you email because I was in bed when Peter drove him home so he didn't get the chance. Aiden want's to play the Wii sports game but just isn't coordinated enough so that means I can't play it or he throws a fit. I tried helping him but he is Mr. Independant and doesn't want the help. He would rather do it wrong over and over and over. Drives me and Peter nuts when he does that. He does it with computer games that are too hard.

I turn 40 on Fri. I guess we are going to Ojiichan's for dinner and cake. My dad is coming home on Thursday from his annual trip to Mexico. We are going to invite my dad and Monti over there. We may even celebrate Andrews bday the same day like we have done in the past. Usually we have the party at our house but it still is too much for Ojiichan to drive that far.

I let Aiden eat his dinner at the computer table while he watched a movie. I kept a large barf bowl by him just in case. When I went in to check on him, he had rice and fresh made apple, carrot, blueberry juice all over the floor. It looked like he had thrown up in the bowl but he told me he had spit. Boy I was mad. He got a time out and lost his computer privileges for the night. This floor needs a professional cleaning that is for sure.

I have been reading the following student nurse blogs lately. Nurse 1 and Nurse 2. They give me so much inspiration. Especially the one gal who is in her 40's and has kids. If she can do It I can too.

1 comment:

SVN, prn said...

thank you for reading and being inspired *blushes* ...i wish you the best of luck