Friday, March 16, 2007

Is a huge fear coming to life?

I have always feared that Peter's older boys would get their girlfriend's pregnant at too early of an age and that Peter and I would get stuck footing the bill on the grandchild. I don't see the step dad jumping in as they always complain of never having money. Even though Peter is still paying child support on both boys. Even though the oldest is in his 20's Peter agreed to pay his until Andrew turned 18 as part of making up for past child support due.

Anyways I was looking at Andrew's girlfriends blog. And her newest blog post says, "I think I am pregnant and I don't know what to do." So I sent an email saying Please tell me you aren't pregnant. I called Peter and told him and advised him to not call Chris, his ex, or Andrew right away. I said let's give Heather a chance to respond first before we freak out. Oh boy, if she isn't pregnant, that girl and me are gonna have one long talk. Well I am gonna do some talking any way. She may tell me to fuckoff but I don't care. I have never been one to care if I am the kids best friend or not. I tell it like it is and if they hate me then so be it. I am not afraid of them. Heather likes to sound tough and bitchy but underneath she is an insecure, kind, scared and caring soul. I suppose that is why I have taken a liking to her. She reminds me of me when I was younger.

No comments: