Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Get this

Uncle Solar has been talking to me a lot lately. In fact, I was the first and I really think, the only one he told about the mail order bride. He said he would talk to Baba around Easter, but since his final verdict to either get married or pass her on by, is still up in the air, I don't think he did. her name is Jean by the way and I saw a picture. She really is pretty and appears to have hair all the way down to her butt.

Any ways, I never would have thought any one would admire me and Peter's relationship, but apparently Uncle Solar does. He said in an email that he respects and admires what Peter and I have. He wants the same sort of relationship, a stay at home mom/wife. He even knows about our probs with sex but admires the fact that we haven't given up on each other.

Uncle Solar asked me to spend time with Jean to get a second opinion about her. I guess this woman claims that she wants to be a SAHM to HIS children. He told her, he does not want any more kids due to his age and the financial cost of having another child. I am going to hit her hard with those questions. I will ask her if she really has contemplated not having any children of her own. She is only 27. I don't know if her being so desperate to get out of poverty is influencing this decision. Perhaps she can't have kids, I don't know. All I know is that she is a devout Catholic and devout Catholics don't use birth control. She told Uncle Solar that when she arrives in America the first thing she wanted to do is go to church to thank God. I thought that was sweet. Uncle Solar said he is not a big fan of organized religion, so I wonder if they will clash in that area. I know Uncle Solar is the type that if he wantssomething so badly he will over look issues that later will become a huge problem. He did that with Carol and now look what he has gotten himself into.

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

interesting. not sure what to think about this. he should be careful though since she is younger and im sure she wants kids of her own.