Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Whole latta news

Aiden started T-ball on Monday, we went to church on Easter at the Yuba City Church of the Nazarene, Aiden loved it, Uncle Solar is getting a mail order bride and she flew in from the Filippine's yesterday, I have a moch final and a math test tomorrow and I haven't studied yet. I think that sums it all up. Oh and I read in the paper yesterday that my ex aa sponser got a dui on Easter Sunday. I haven' talked to her yet. She hasn't logged into myspace since that day. I am hoping they already released her from Jail. Usually it is only an over night stay at the county jail, but who knows Yuba County may be different than Sac. Wow, my insurance finally went down after 7 years, because of an old dui. Oh shit and I got denied by blue shield for health insurance because of my arthritis. Fuckers.

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

i still dont understand how someone is to get insurance unless you get it through your work. its so hard to get it as an individual with all the rules of pre-existing conditions. omg...everyone has something wrong with them. insane. good luck girlie