Tuesday, April 17, 2007

WTF?

Just as I expected, I got an F on my mock final and an A on my math test. I am not certain if it was at all a learning experience or if it is a set up for future fuck ups. Either way I expected it and am not happy with it. I will try harder next time. Although I have another writing assignment due on Th and I don't even want to start and tomorrow I move Auntie Marie's stuff out of storage and that will take all day. I have a get one free late assignment in my class so I may use it this time around.

No word yet from uncle solar either. It says his work cell number was disconnected and he is not answering his home phone. There is no recorder for his cell phone. Peter has tried calling for the 4th day. I have sent an email and he has not responded either. Now we are worried. I told him to call his folks to see if he gave them a new work number. It is pretty odd for him to not return a call after this long.

No comments: