Monday, April 16, 2007

winch, financial shit

They were together exactly one month and she broke up with Jared again. Poor kid. I knew it was going to happen. So now he is all down in the dumps again. Man he just needs to get over her. I am sure that is what people thought about me and my ex. Damn.

Ah and yesterday Peter says to me what do you think about getting married. I said great except that I would lose my tuition assist.

The shit it hitting the fan about our finances too. I told Peter a long time ago not to get an equity loan right after he got the house but he did it any way and bought that expedition. So now we have a huge loan to pay off and the mortgage rate on our loan is going up if we don't refinance. Well the market dropped and the house values went down. Now you guessed it. We owe more than it is worth so no one can help us refinance. We can put some money down to get a little bit better loan but have squat in savings because of those friggin credit cards. So I said sell the expedition and we will have money for the down on a new loan. He won't do it. His idea is that if something should ever happen to him, I will atleast have a new car to drive. I said get rid of the new dodge then. The car payment and insurance payment would cover the extra interest. He just keeps telling me he will work it out but doesn't come up with any new ideas. he keeps calling his mortgage broker guy who says over and over that he can't help. WTF? I told him I didn't want to wait til the last minute. hell I would go back to work to save the house. He won't have me driving to Sac. for a job though and that is where all the workers comp. jobs are. So needless to say I am stressed out.

To top it all off he cancelled his insurance payment for him and Aiden's health ins because the new co still has our deposit ($500.00). He put a stop on the automatic withdrawal that was supposed to come out yesterday. Blue Sheild never gave an acceptance or a denial for Peter and Aiden so he may not have insurance effective today for all I know. Not having medical insurance freaks me out. I have been with out now for what, 4 months? I need to get a mammogram done. Grrr.

No comments: