Friday, April 27, 2007

I think I will call her Auntie Xanax now

Uncle Solar is probably bringing Seiji up tomorrow. Peter called and asked him if he could make it up Sat and not Sunday. Auntie prozac is being a witch again. Uncle Solar has to go to Austria for three weeks for work. Miss anxiety med addict is threating to take Seiji out of state for good, so he is all freaked out. When she had mentioned to me in our kitchen, that there is nothing for her now in Sacto., and that she felt like moving, I reminded her that she shares custody and how sad it would be for Seiji to be away from his father and family. She said oh yeah it would be sad but I know damn well she doesn't give a shit and some how thinks that having full custody of Seiji would be better for him. This is coming from a woman who got fired from her work because she always called in sick from her depression. This is a woman who admitted to me just weeks ago that on weekends she does not have Seiji she sleeps the entire weekend. This is a woman who is on disability, yet clams she is the sole provider for him. This is a woman who takes her son to full time daycare 5 days a week, even though she is at home all day now. This is a woman who I have witnessed not being able to get out of bed and making it so uncle Solar has to take care of their son all by himself on weekends. Ohh that woman makes us all so mad. I think she purposely does stuff just to piss uncle Solar off because she has no life.

No comments: