Monday, April 30, 2007

naked snuggling

Aiden got bit by our dog. documented here. He is doing much better today and has had minimal contact with our dog. Our dog has been really timid since the incident yesterday. I think Peter hitting him real good made an impact. Peter has never reprimanded our dog, ever, until yesterday. I am not certain if I believe soley on positive reinforcement training or a little of both. Either way if we keep the dog, we most likely need to consult a trainer.

It turned out to be a quiet weekend. Dad and Monti came over our house after the game and stayed a while. Uncle Solar never came up because he didn't want to sit around the house. Peter suggested all of us going to a movie but I guess he wasn't interested. It was just us on Sunday. Since Aiden went to bed early and slept the whole night thru I took the opportunity to put on a teddy and initiate play time. We "played" and it was nice. Not earth shattering, but nice. Lots of naked snuggling in candle light and I suppose that is what our relationship lacked most was the non-sexual physical intimacy. He called me and thanked me today which was nice. See he is making an effort and I certainly appreciate it because I have been making a huge effort to make him happy too.

2 comments:

geology engineering said...

good viewpoint!
welcome to xian

CaliGirl said...

hope aiden is ok. how is he towards the dog now?