Monday, December 18, 2006

bad bonus

Today is study day for my final tomorrow. It is a 2 hour long test. Whew. I believe I am getting an A in the class so I don't know why I am so worried. The high grade of the last test was 95 (my score) and the median was 73. Just like last time. I never could have dreamed getting such good grades.

Peter got his Christmas bonus on Friday. He also got yelled at by his boss for not being a team player, yada yada yada. Never mind the fact that Peter brings in millions for the company. Any way his bonuses are usually really good and around $9 or $10,000. This year it was a slap in his face and the lowest in the 4 years he has been there. $1200. He is now looking for a new employer. His boss just pushed too far this time around. His boss swears at him like there is no tomorrow and Peter just doesn't deserve it. He works damn hard for that company, often working late even from home. I am not just saying all that because he is my man, he is really good at what he does. I called him today and told him I hope he has a better day today than Friday and that his family loves him very much and hopefully it makes it all worth the while.

I got a note this am saying that he is glad that we are sleeping together again finally and that it makes him feel closer to me. I have been sleeping with Aiden for 3 years. I know I know that is way too long. I didn't figure it mattered much since we never have sex before bed and Peter snores but it does. We have been cuddling and I don't sleep very good that way but I don't care. Atleast we are touching each other. The other night I had to scoot way way away from Peter just so I could get some sleep. Every time I moved over Peter would too, to touch me. I was just shy from falling off the bed. :)

Well back to studying.

No comments: