Thursday, December 14, 2006

Spooning

Last night I tried sleeping on our bed. I have been doing this for quite some time and have to leave if I can't get him to stop snoring. That is the reason I asked for a spare bed so I wouldn't have to sleep with Aiden or on the couch. Any ways last night wasn't so bad and I took a chance at spooning. Well it was reciprocated all night long and he even turned his alarm off and reset it for later, then crawled back in bed. I hae a feeling it was more due to lack of sleep. Neithe of us are used to touching some one so close and having to wake your partner up to switch positions. Any ways I thanked him for it this morning because it was nice for a change.

I also saw my sponser today at a meeting so I will be calling her tomorrow and getting back on track with my program. She had breast cancer and just got done with reconstructive surgery. They took a muscle out of her back and put it on her breast. i didn't get to ask questions but it will be interesting what she says. My momther never had reconstruction. She had afalsy she put in her bra if at all. She was a double D and the fake one weighed too much.

Any ways enough of all that.

No comments: