Tuesday, December 05, 2006

read no more if you don't like swearing

About a month ago I got this text message from some guy wo paid a compliment or something like that and I text back do i know you and he typed a secret admirer or some dumb shit and long story short I figured out that it wasn't anyone I knew and was a mistake. i never deleted it and so at what ever time it was peter wakes me up being loud and then just stands there looking at me and so i am pissed that he woke me up and i say can i go back to sleep and he's all yeah so i said well what the hell is wrong with you and he is still standing there and finally asks if I am texting some guy and I said is this about a text i got a long time ago and he says yes you bring these things on yourself. same thing he said last time when i got that strange guy leaving a recording on my cell phone which i had nothing to do with. so straight away he is accusing me of being responsible for this shit. i am pissed. i never stopped yelling at him. i am mother fucking sick and tired of him always thinking the worst. this bitch that i so fondly refer to at one point lived in our home. her and i got into it because i told her not to put up a note on MY refrigerator. She has the nerve when it is is just her and i in the room for the entire next week to ignore me when i try to ask her questions or talk to her. but when peter is in the room she will answer my questions and act all sweet as pie. i tell him at the time and at first he doesn't believe me then says well she had a right because i had relapsed and all. fuck that bull shit. any ways he sides with her to this fucking day and makes me out to be the bad guy. i recently was told you have a lot of nerve talking about morals then compares me to his ex wife and how she is the most moral person he knows. i sent him a nasty email after he left saying i am sick and tired of being treated like i am the bad guy all the time. i said pity you don't think more highly of me when you want me to be your wife. i also bitched again last night about our non existant sex life and how one day he would wake up and it would be too fucking late. i then told him this am that if he had sex with me regularly he wouldn't even wonder if i was faithful or not. i am still so pissed off. i changed his email password to do a check on his email since he was snooping on me. turns out that the bitch has had his butt hairs between his teeth the whole time her and jared have been broke up. sending pics and saying i hope you and (my name) are doing good. i wrote to her from his email and gave her the correct spelling of my name. she says and i kid you not that she can't wait to be done with home school so she can go off to "colage" OMG you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl. I wouldn't have even talked to him on the phone except that he left a message on my voice mail saying he had left the hospital so I didn't know if he had good or bad news and figured i bettr not be that cold hearted. he asked of I was going to mad all day. i said i didn't know and his comment was you know what happens when you stay mad too long.. you relapse and there isn't another chance so i hung up on him. he can make his own fucking dinner tonight or see if the bitch can email him one.

No comments: