Friday, December 22, 2006

Cookie dough up the wazzooo

I wanted to make Christmas cookies. So I pulled out a cookie cookbook and selected Finnish Christams cookies. I followed the directions to a T and the damned dough would not stick together. I had to try to slide a knife underneath to lift them onto the pan and even that barely worked. It was supposed to make about 72 cookies. I backed one batch of mishaped mess that is still falling apart afer cooked. Fucker..it was supposed to be full proof tested. I feel like writing to the publisher and telling them they could take the rest of my cookie dough and shove up their asses, but it would fall apart before it got there.

1 comment:

CaliGirl said...

sorry they didnt come out they way they were supposed to. i always like getting recipes online at different sites cuz then you have comments usually that tell you if they were easy to make and if they were true to the recipe. one of the good sites is: bettycrocker.com there are tons of cookie recipes as well as everything else.

good luck girlie....and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.