Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Not so lazy day

I was a cleaning freak today. I finally fizzled out around 4:00 and took a shower. Aiden took a late nap and Peter is coming home late. I could have taken him up on the offer to go to dinner tonight as a reward for my A's on my last two tests (not the final)but he is getting home way too late. I am just making curry for him and kung pao chicken for me. Both are alteady premade so it is just a matter of stir fry and heating up the curry packet. The only thing I am really making is the rice.

I didn't get finished with vacuuming the blinds. My vacuum has an attachment with a horse hair brush and it works wonders on the blinds. I have been doing it the hard way by hand since we moved in here and was reminded of it when we recently had a visit from the Kirby salesman. Mine is old old old but still runs so I can not justify spending $1800 on a new one. I am going to get it tuned up one of these days though because I know it doesn't quite do the job it used to. I did get all the floors cleaned today though and mopped all the tiles. I even scrubbed my shower down and I usually skip it. It was getting nasty though. That is a job that I like the least so I often neglect it.

No comments: