Friday, December 29, 2006

Drama, jared, step kids

Andrew and the GF are coming tomorrow. Peter put me on the friggin spot this week and asked me if Heather can come spend the night with Andrew while he still had Andrew on the phone. Yes I know he did that on purpose and I said I suppose. It is just much easier than fighting it. I don't want a great big huge fight like last time. I will give him the chance to hang himself. He will at some point or another, I know, because he is a teen boy with raging hormones and she, a teen with raging hormones. Peter doesn't give a shit as long his boy spends time with him.

Jared has been calling Peter every day practically and has been talking to him about everything. Peter is thrilled obviously and he got a call this am thanking Peter for his love and support. Ahh now that I would say makes up for the lack of a Christmas gift any day. Peter asked me to call him and check in but his kids don't like me so I always feel an awkward silence on the other end when I call and talk. I end up doing all the talking and they sort of grunt on the other end. It is a discomfort I would rather not put myself in. Plus it is pretty obvious I don't like his ex girlfriend and Jared knows it. I sent him that email about her having the camera still and hiding it. He obviously sent it to her or told her about it for me to get that nasty email from her. He is still trying to win her heart back and Peter is trying ever so hard to get Jared's focus off of the "girl" as he so affectionately refers to her. Jared lost a friend, the one that lives with the dude that fucked his ex and lives next door to her, but was no friend any way. This friend got Jared the job he is working at and then when he (the not friend) was supposed to show up for work didn't, leaving jared to cover the dudes shift. He got tired of that and told the boss. Now the ex friend got fired and blames Jared for it. Immature little twat. Jared's ex called him yesterday saying he is talking shit about Jared and she would know since she is still seeing the dude that she fucked. Poor Jared is being strung along by that bitch and he doesn't even know it. I guess this neighbor guy has no job and nothing going for him so she is telling Jared that is why she won't date him but I don't hear about it stopping her from going over there and doing the flirty flirt thing. Just Christmas day the dude that got fired was saying that Christina and the loser guy were hanging out together. it is like watching a soap opera and makes me so grateful I am an adult and out of that teen crap that goes on. Wheww don't miss those days.

No comments: